Friday, August 15, 2014

Nobody








Who reads blogs anymore? Apparently nobody!

Today started like any other with the exception that it is my mom's birthday. I got up just as the sun was rising, dressed and grabbed the usual breakfast of apples and a banana which I ate in the car on the way to work. As I drove eastward, I noticed the color of the sky and noted how beautiful the sunrises have been all summer this year. I plugged my smart phone into the car stereo and opend the pandora app which quickly brought the sweet sound of contemporary christian music to my ears. It was good to just listen for a change and absorb the rhythm of praise combine with a glorious sunrise.The morning dew had been wiped away by an old memory as each passing car emerged from a dark grey horizon and faded into past light...and then I remembered that I was a nobody headed toward an unimpotant job seeking nothing but an audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment