Thursday, August 6, 2015

Just Plain Crazy

For all of my countless fans out there. Lol. A new creation born out of my twitterverse.

Just Plain Crazy

Some days I imagine
If things had been different
I would not be here
Maybe I was lazy
And just plain crazy
Goes all through my mind.

Lately I've been dreaming
You lying close to me
Warm in our past life
All the the storm and strife
In your sleeping
You must be thinking too.

In the aftermath of love
Lost souls left in its wake
With angry waves we take
A little more time to heal
With each passing day
Less hurting.

And so I sit here confessing
With complete honesty
My weakness in disguise
No man wants confronting
In the morning
It's like slow suicide.

I know it must get lonely
Worn out from fighting
Me tired of hiding
In this old house
Like years passing
Time and guessing
Is it too late?

D.A Wittler 15'



No comments:

Post a Comment