Monday, October 30, 2017

The Pen Of Possibility

A few thoughts, because I haven't shared in a while:
There is no great secret in life, other than the limitations we place in front of us. Each day we have a choice to look at ourselves as half empty, or half full of the potential that is deep within. The challenge is to begin with gratitude for all that has been given, and expect the best of everything because if we can think it, and visualize it, then it can become reality. To summarize;

The Pen In My Hand

The pen in my hand
Says I am a story
Living every day
Being who I want to be
Happy as I want the be
Choosing to be positive
Going beyond the limits
Of this limited space
To see a universe of possibility
Rather than the despairing pessimist
I choose to give energy
Or refuse to feed with negativity
The pen in my hand
Says write my story
Because I can!

D.A. Wittler 17’

No comments:

Post a Comment