Friday, October 7, 2016

Stick In The Mud


I wrote this on a mere whim a few days ago, and I cannot remember where I heard something very similar. At first I signed it anonymous, but if anyone can identify another source, please let me know. Maybe it is one of those things I have needed to express for a long time, and finally found the words to express. In any case, God bless.
Witt

Move On

I have been

And sometimes am
That stick in the mud
You know the one
Who can't seem to move on
So the best thing to do
Is to proceed with caution
Always to strive for one more mile
And with each step you take
One more heart ache is left behind
One more wound is healed
One more possibly can be reached 
And one less tear that needs wiped away
For there is nothing greater than a true friend
No God mightier than a Savior
And no effort worth it's stride
Without a goal in mind.
Amen

D.A. Wittler 16'

No comments:

Post a Comment