Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Few Words For The Sake Of A Wall

A few thoughts:

 “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
-Socrates

For me the question begs: "Do I have the courage to overcome what cannot be undone, like distance, time, and emotional energy of a negative kind?" And still, "Do I possess the tools to pry apart the brick, and mortar of a wall created in the mind?" The answer seems to jump out of me: "Caring is not a question, but an action waiting to be taken." So I guess the only thing left to do is start pulling away the clutter, and deal with the wall at hand, because part of that wall was built in my own frame of mind before it became a force of human nature. Like nature, our human condition can seem to be an insurmountable obstacle, but in reality just a mole hill waiting to be conquered.
God bless, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment