Tuesday, August 1, 2017

By The Title Of The Same Name

Who Am I?



Always take what I "say" with a grain of salt, but don't ever take for granted what I write from the depths of my heart, and the beauty of my soul. If you should pass this way again, you will know the purest form, and the best version of who I am.
So, who am I?
I don't know normal.
Sure, I look that way on the outside,
But noone knows the turmoil inside,
Or the beauty hidden there beneath;
I am real!

Know me as a friend
A one time lover
Always a fighter
Deep within
A soul searcher
A God driven man
Full of flaws,
And imperfections
Like a diamond
Once a lump of coal
Now a glittering example
Of what pressure can create
And heaven sent
To find purpose
In a world of hate
A hell of man's own making.
This is who I am.

D.A. Wittler 17’

No comments:

Post a Comment